Friday, October 5, 2012

Law I'm so Grateful that Heavenly Father sent you to teach me.
You are wise beyond your years my little man!
I'm so grateful that you are kind, and obedient.
You recognize those that are sad or hurt and do your best to lift them.
You've been in Kindergarten for almost 2 months now and have done this several times!
Helping kids who are nervous, crying, hurt, or that want to go home
You are a SUPER great helper!
Your teachers and tests say you are "gifted" I knew that since you were born :)
You are such a quick, observant learner which is a WONDERFUL thing 
But what I think is even BETTER is that you have a thirst for knowledge!
You want to learn about everything around you and everything you see 
-which is A LOT because like I said you are so observant!
You are also very sensitive to the Spirit. 
I hope you realize that as a gift and strive to stay close to it.
I love you SO very much big boy!